This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce Yourself

Please help us to keep this MyCommunity space up to date and relevant by letting us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see here?

Thanks

Joanne

• Hi All!

My name is James Pope. I'm a Principal C&I engineer working in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas sectors. I've been in the industry for 17 years now and have been involved with the IET for most of those years - i've only just come across this site though, so nice to meet you all!

I'm looking forward to getting more involved in this community as time goes by so looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better in the coming weeks and months!

Best Regards, 

James Pope
  • Welcome to the community James and thanks for connecting.

Do let us know if you have any thoughts/ideas for activities/events that we can look at producing in our future programmes.

Best wishes,

Joanne
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi,

I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineer and am still looking for a gradute position to get in and bring in my skills and developed more skills. If there is any networking  opportunities for me tin this community. Pls let me know any requirements. Thanks
  • I'm a veteran of the local networks but this is my first TPN; as we are looking at improving cooperation between LNs and TPNs I thought it made sense to take a closer look at the TPNs. I'm a system & circuit designer so this one ought to be relevant.
  • Welcome to the community Alex

Do get in touch if you have any thoughts on how the TPN can collaborate better with your LN. If you want to email me direct, I can send you details of the sorts of events we are planning for the forthcoming session.

Best wishes

Joanne
  • I'm a TPN virgin so I need to get the feel of things, then hopefully make some useful contribution.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi! I am new to the IET community. I am Angelo. I am a college student currently taking BS in Mechanical Engineering. I will be graduating around June 2017.

I am expecting to learn from you guys, out of education or experience, about everything in control and automation network.

That's all. Take care everyone. God bless! :)
  • Welcome to the community Angelo!

If there is anything specific you'd like to ask the community, please do feel free to start a discussion thread.

• Welcome to the community Abdul.

I hope you'll find it a beneficial resource.  Do keep in touch, participate in the community and feel free to start and contribute to any discussion threads.

In the meantime, take a look at our forthcoming event.  I know it's not feasbile to attend, but you could still participate by letting us know what you think about this topic area, asking questions and perhaps, by starting a discussion in the forum.

Best wishes

• For professional registration, you can  go
    through registration pack of ceng, etc. And prepare to demonstrate
    your credentials as per guidelines before application