This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

• Welcome to the community Mark and I hope it can be a useful place for you.

Best wishes

Joanne

• Welcome to the community Yagmur, great to have you on board!

• Hello All,

I'm Susan, and I work as a Lead Change Agent in Maintenance Excellence Transformation at Tata Steel in South Wales. Prior to that I worked in various Continuous Improvement roles in the Steel, Aerospace and Automotive industries.

I'm really learning a lot from being involved with the IET TPN committee, and I'm looking forward to attending events. The South Wales Networks have been focusing a lot on the future of manufacturing and big data this part year, and it's been fascinating to see what's out there. With the TPN it's a great opportunity to interact with people further afield and work to share our ideas with on another.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Thanks, Susan
  • A few new members have joined the Manufacturing community recently:

Amar Patre‍ 
    Keriakos Klettas‍ 
    Jacob Helliwell‍ 
    Sinead Balgobin‍ 
    Alexander Hall‍ 
    Ipyana David Maseko‍ 

Welcome to the community! It would be great to hear a bit more about yourselves. What made you join the group? Is there anything in particular that you would like to see from us?
  • A warm welcome to John Jackson‍, Andrejs Vorobjovs‍, Antony Di Domenico‍, Christopher Proudfoot‍ and Christopher Fawcett‍ who have all recently joined the Manufacturing online community.

We'd love to hear a bit more about you! What led you to choose a career in Manufacturing? 

If you have any thoughts or suggestions on what you would like to see from the Manufacturing Network please do let me know.
  • A very warm welcome to our most recent new joiners!:

Ronald Derrick McLeod‍ 
    Abid Akkaparambil‍ 
    Alick Woodward‍ 
    Samuel Ward‍ 

We'd love to hear a bit more about you. What part of Manufacturing are you interested in most? Are there any particular topics you'd like to see from the Manufacturing network? Let us know!

0ff13c4a264ca93e42c4baff8bee6395-huge-welcome-were-glad-youre-here.jpg

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello everyone,

I actually go by my middle name Derrick, but Ron is ok as well.  My background has been mostly based in the Aerospace industry in Design engineer / project engineer/ integration / manufacturing roles.  I would say that manufacturing has played a huge role in pretty well every project I have been involved with (goes without saying). My career has taken me to Structure Steel, automotive manufacturing and assembly, tooling both auto and aerospace, aircraft structures, primary and secondary, hydraulics, harnesses (electrical)  pneumatics, landing gear commercial and US military.  And just about everything else I can get my hands on.  I think I need to get my profile updated as well.

Nice to meet you all, Thanks for the welcome Gemma

Derrick
  • Great to hear from you Derrick! Thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself. smiley Sounds like you've covered an awful lot in your career! Do you have a particular highlight?

If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see from the Manufacturing Network - if there are any topics you'd like to hear more about or any speakers you would like to hear from please let us know here.
  • aec3084f1282a4f2b10490d38b693769-huge-welcome-mat.jpg

A very warm to our newest members:
    Stephen Goodman‍ 
    Jonathan Rowen‍ 

Alan McMaster‍ 
    Gary Burns‍ 
    James Cruickshank‍ 

We'd love to hear more about you! What made you join the Manufacturing community? What aspect of Manufacturing do you find the most exciting?

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see from the community, here's the place to tell us!
  • Welcome to the Manufacturing community:

Georgios Chliveros‍ 
    Michael Foy‍ 
    Andrew Mitchell‍ 

we hope you find this online group of use!

If you'd like to say hello and give us a short introduction we'd love to hear more about you. smiley