Project Management Professional (PMP) Training
Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This PMP training is scheduled for 5 days including preparation for the PMP exam, as well as below:
- Personal copy of A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition worth USD70
- EPM in-house developed PMP Exam Preparation Study Guide (with exam-focus contents, updated according to the latest PMI-PMP® Sixth Edition exam structure)
- EPM in-house developed PMP® Exam Practice
- Questions Booklet (with over 500 Exam Practice Questions, updated according to the latest PMI-PMP® Sixth Edition exam structure)
- COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS to EPM Online Question Bank – EPMXMTM for close replicate of actual exam for each participant
- COMPLIMENTARY EPM online learning platform containing supporting materials and allows you to communicate with the classmate and facilitator/trainer or even post questions related to the course for each participant.
This training is scheduled to take place as below:
Date: 17th June 2019 - 21st June 2019
Venue: SEAMEO VOCTECH, Jalan Pasar Gadong, Brunei Darussalam
Also note that CPD points will be awarded for this training.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
For those who are interested to register for this training and to know more details on this, please do not hesitate to contact our Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that the deadline for the registration will be on the 31st May 2019.
Log in to view