Cyber In Bristol
- Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure (CSCI). 21-24 Sep 2015, Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre. 4-day IET Professional Development course providing a comprehensive overview of the different stages of a cyber incident.
- 10th IET System Safety and Cyber Security Conference. 20-22 Oct 2015, Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. Selected presentations from the conference will be available afterwards via IET.tv.
- Cyber Security for Smart Buildings. 23 Nov 2015. Free event. Could your new building get hacked or catch a virus? Hugh Boyes, IET Cyber Security lead, outlines the challenges and current lessons learnt for cyber security in the built environment, including the IET's code of practice (see link below).
More cyber resources:
- IET Cyber Security Community
- IET Code of Practice for Cyber Security in the Built Environment
- IET.tv - Presentations from the 7th, 8th & 9th IET System Safety & Cyber Security Conferences; (or just search for "Cyber").
- Ministry of Defence Cyber Primer
- Introduction to Cyber Security - Free 8-week, CESG-certified online course from FutureLearn and the Open University.
Log in to view