Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Don't Customers Think That We Ever Need Time Off?
Zoomup
2897 Posts
Doesn't the Great Unwashed think that we ever need time off to relax, go shopping or meet friends etc. I get none urgent phone calls over the weekend and late in the evenings. I've started to turn my phones onto answering machine mode lately. Gone are the sacred weekends it seems.

Z.
5 Replies
Normcall
55 Posts
For some reason I didn't think you took any time off to do anything none electrical.
Chris Pearson
2541 Posts
A lot of people don't have weekends as such. We used to have very limited trading on Sundays and early closing permitted shopkeepers some respite after working Saturdays. So it doesn't surprise me that you get non-urgent calls at weekends. Similarly, with business hours (for some) extending into the evenings, it may be difficult to call earlier, but I think that 18:00 would be a reasonable deadline.
Zoomup
2897 Posts
Normcall:
For some reason I didn't think you took any time off to do anything none electrical.

Well I do have to work on the works vehicle at some point. Its injectors need replacing.

Z.

Chris Pearson
2541 Posts
Zoomup:
Normcall:

Well I do have to work on the works vehicle at some point. Its injectors need replacing.

Isn't that a job for a plumber? 🤔😁

Nikp
29 Posts
I believe they think we are only there to service their needs. 

Share:

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in