Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Free Electrons.
Zoomup
2897 Posts
Buy it now. The all NEW Zoom-o-Charger D.N.C. Z1. Don't allow lost electrons to go to waste; adopt them. Using the new technology of Diverted Neutral Current Encapture the Zoom-o-Charger D.N.C. Z1 provides you with FREE electricity. Just get one of our trained engineers to install it and you are away getting FREE electricity for many uses.

Charge your E.V.

Heat water.

Run electronic equipment.

Reduce your household electricity bills.

Free to run. Silent in operation. CO2 neutral. Easily installed. No smelly fumes. Guaranteed for 10 years, or until discovered.

Available from Bert's Stall Brixton Market, or from Fred the Spiv, under the counter Nag's Head, Peckham High Street Wednesday nights 9.00pm till 11.00pm or until the fights start.

Get one now and start saving money.

Z Empires Int.
C/O Doris Sweets & Papers,

Gas Works Lane,

Brixton.

Technical Dept. and Enquiries/Complaints

Flat 5678b,

New Road Estate,

Delhi,

India.

Note. The unit works best if you and your neighbours have metal gas and water pipes in your houses and have main equipotential bonding. Our technical dept. can advise.

Z.

7 Replies
broadgage
647 Posts
Will this work in places without any earth, but only dry sand ?
The electricals have all the bestest certificates and papers, purchased at a cost of a great many rupee. Sometimes my electricity gets weak, other times it is beterer.
The womens bring the waters from the well, and very strong gas comes in cylinders.
Zoomup
2897 Posts
broadgage:
Will this work in places without any earth, but only dry sand ?
The electricals have all the bestest certificates and papers, purchased at a cost of a great many rupee. Sometimes my electricity gets weak, other times it is beterer.
The womens bring the waters from the well, and very strong gas comes in cylinders.

Yes indeed the unique device will work with no earth in sandy soil.  It only needs a few utility pipes to operate. It liberates otherwise wasted/lost electrons.

Z.

Apparently many electrons are upset with this idea saying they just want to hang out in the rest area known as the star point lounge  
broadgage
647 Posts
It does them good to get some exercise.
mapj1
3509 Posts
Goodness Gracious Me ! ..
Join the electron liberation campaign, bring your own croc clips.
Some folks ideas of free electrons varies. Not always sensible, note the evidence of some overheating in the picture below, and the bypassing of the main ADS. Oh and the shock hazard.
Back in the 1960s, a school mate told me that his Dad used to use a bridge rectifier, with it's input connected to Neutral and Earth, to charge his car battery.

We at the time lived at the end of a 3P+N overhead line connected as TT, but without any ELCB etc. I measured less than 12 volts, but still sufficient to give a good brightness on a 12-volt car spot-lamp.

Clive
My mate reckons he gets about 12 volts from neutral to earth at  his house I measured mine and I get only a few hundred millivolts at most I guess because the neutral is earthed at various  joints but that's a whole other topic

Share:

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in