This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Radio Signals and Power Masts.

Does anyone want a two part triangular solid radio mast? Two 3m approx. sections that bolt together. Heavy steel construction. FREE. "Buyer" collects from near Norwich. Trailer needed. Donate to charity if you wish.

Z.
  • That'll be an East Anglian mast then. ?
  • Depending how fast you want shot of it,  someone at the Norfolk Amateur Radio Club (link) may be able to take it - I have no idea how active they are -- a lot of regions have a 'small ads' facility.

It's a bit far for me personally, and I'm more of a roofrack man, but there are over 50,000 hams in the UK, some will be nearby.

(I presume it is planted in cement, not a tip-over design.)

Mike
  • mapj1:

Depending how fast you want shot of it,  someone at the Norfolk Amateur Radio Club (link) may be able to take it - I have no idea how active they are -- a lot of regions have a 'small ads' facility.

It's a bit far for me personally, and I'm more of a roofrack man, but there are over 50,000 hams in the UK, some will be nearby.

(I presume it is planted in cement, not a tip-over design.)

Mike

Thanks, it seems to be a bolt to concrete pad type mast Mike. Customer advised about NARC.

Z.