This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everybody.

Best wishes to all.

To those fighting illness we wish you well.

To those no longer with us, we shall remember you.

Let`s hope that the vaccines answer our needs.

This is addressed to all forum members past and present but also to the wider community too.

Good luck one and all.

• Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you ebee and to all the other visitors to the forum.

Regrds

Geoff Blackwell
  • ebee:

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everybody.

Best wishes to all.

To those fighting illness we wish you well.

To those no longer with us, we shall remember you.

Let`s hope that the vaccines answer our needs.

This is addressed to all forum members past and present but also to the wider community too.

Good luck one and all.

And best wishes to you ebee and all other forum readers. I wish you all good health, long life and happiness.

A gritty uplifting film called "The Pursuit of Happyness" (sic) with Will Smith, shows that we CAN overcome adversity and improve our lot.

I wish everyone a successful and happy 2021.

Z.

• The seasons greetings to all of my fellow forum members.

It has a been a crap year for a lot of people but the next year is going to be a good one with the help from the 3 pillars of wisdom, medicine, science and engineering delivering a vaccine to release us from the grip of this wicked disease. 

My best wishes to you and your family.

JP
  • A very merry Christmas to everybody even if it is small and brief for you too.

And thank you to all the contributors in here - it has been another year in which I have learned a lot. ?
  • Indeed, merry Christmas to all!
  • Indeed, Very best wishes to everyone for Christmas, and here is hoping that  2021 is a rather better year than much of 2020 has been for many..

mike
  • Merry Christmas to all.

Another year coming to put the World to rights!

Kind regards

David
  • First Christmas I have worn longjohns to keep warm whilst opening presents!
  • Sparkingchip:

First Christmas I have worn longjohns to keep warm whilst opening presents!

Don't tell me that you had a power cut and the CH was off! Should've got a jenny! ?

• Merry Christmas to all.  Better late than never....

Clive