This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Digital Clothing? Whatever next!

What with virtual make-up apps and now digital clothing available for purchase, you can stay at home bare faced and in your jammies but appear in an entirely different state via your social media channels!

Would you honestly pay £7500 for digital clothing?

• Lisa Miles:

Would you honestly pay £7500 for digital clothing?

Lisa, I personally wouldn't pay £7.50 (but then being from Scotland, perhaps I am reinforcing the stereotype....)

Alasdair

• Lol.... Hans Christain Andersen springs to mind..... A business based on a couple of con artists.... for those who are unfamiliar with the fairy tale it is called The Emperor's New Clothes.

I think that all people using the internet should be obligued to take an intelligence test before being allowed to use this resource...?

Legh
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Legh Richardson:

I think that all people using the internet should be obligued to take an intelligence test before being allowed to use this resource...?

Legh

LoL - for those who think an infinite number of monkeys given an infinite number of keyboards and infinite time could produce the complete works of Shakespeare*, then I've got bad news - the internet proves this isn't true.

I think the description of the virtual clothing is "We saw you coming"

Regards

OMS

* -Other compendiums of literary works are available

• Alasdair Anderson:

Lisa, I personally wouldn't pay £7.50 

Neither would I Alasdair! 

I'd just put my photoshop skills to work... ?