This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

How to be an evil engineer

My daughter just sent me this...I wish I lived nearer Cardiff so I could pick up some useful tips smiley

ddbcb7738635a9068ee67677b4dd44da-huge-evil-engineer.jpg

• Mmmm.... wondering if I can make up an excuse to go to Cardiff next Tuesday..... wink
  • I would prefer to feed my mouth with some Brains. smiley
  • Roy -  we don't know what the pizza toppings are! surpriselaugh
  • Hopefully I can get my daughter to report back both on how we can all be (even) more evil, and what the pizza toppings are! Although I also really think you ought to organise a team minibus from Stevenage smiley

In my experience software engineers are particularly good at evil mind control - they can make the most rational people suddenly start shouting at their PC and then give up and go and have a coffee! Perhaps Microsoft software engineers are in league with Starbucks???

• Andy Millar:

Perhaps Microsoft software engineers are in league with Starbucks???

Do you think it is a coincidence that they are both based in Seattle???

Alasdair

• Alasdair Anderson:

Do you think it is a coincidence that they are both based in Seattle???

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - Mr. Bigglesworth and Mini Mr. Bigglesworth
  • I wouldn't want the phrase "soft" in my job title. I'll stick with the Brains thanks https://www.sabrain.com/our-story/our-heritage/ . Does anyone know a bar in Seattle where you can get it?
  • When I was at Uni in Cardiff I was intrigued by the surfeit of different Brains advertised everywhere - beer and faggots...
  • Don't go looking for Faggots in Seattle Andy! surprise
  • smiley Better stop before this gets unsavoury (pun intended)... https://metro.co.uk/2013/11/06/faggots-firm-fights-for-its-food-on-facebook-4176812/

Even though I wasn't vegetarian when I was a student the huge posters of these under the word "brains" was most off-putting. But then I wasn't a fan of Brains beer either - and in those days you couldn't get much else in Cardiff!