This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

EngFest 2.0 Video of presentations

Having watched the live stream for EngFest 2.0, and the attendant presentations, I was wondering when the On-Demand presentation of the video footage might be made avaiable.

Some of the talks were exceptionally good and would be of interest to students I see during my activities as a STEM Ambassador. I would like to share the links (to individual talks) with the teachers at the schools so that we can allow the students to view and then continue to work on the topic presented themselves.
  • Paul Bennett‍ The talks from the day can be found from the EngFest 2.0 landing page on IET.tv

https://tv.theiet.org/?event=4689 

Hope that helps!
  • Thank you for the link Natalia.

I did search for them, even on the IET-TV website but nothing seemed to be the right link. Perhaps we need to sort the search engine out.

• Sadly Paul Bennett‍ it's not the best search engine though I believe that's being worked on...

I'll admit it took me a while to find it sad which is a shame as some of those talks are well worth watching!
  • All too often, Google can find pages on a web site that the site's own search engine can't.  Adding something like "site:theiet.org" to a Google search limits the results to the site specified.