Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in

SNIPF - Ingénieurs Professionnels de France-Vers la reconnaissance d’une « Certification In...

5 Replies - 265 Views

SNIPF - Ingénieurs Professionnels de France-Vers la reconnaissance d’une « Certification Ingénieur » en Europe.

Posted by Luciano Bacco on Jun 16, 2019 6:43 am

La SNIPF, propose la « Certification Ingénieur » au travers de son organisme de certification (Norme ISO 17024) La SNIPF existe depuis 1936 et son expérience au regard de la « Certification Ingénieur » est indiscutable.
La validation des compétences acquises tout au long de la vie professionnelle d’un individu est inéluctable. La certification est l’outil qui permet cette reconnaissance.

https://www.snipf.org/evenements/evenement/163-reunion-pleniere-au-siege-du-cni-a-rome

Re: SNIPF - Ingénieurs Professionnels de France-Vers la reconnaissance d’une « Certification Ingénieur » en Europe.

Posted by Moshe Waserman CEng on Jun 16, 2019 9:57 am

I remember the now-closed SPE UK used to publish their reciprocal agreement with SNIPF.

Here is a translation:

The SNIPF offers the "Engineer Certification" through its certification body (ISO 17024 standard) The SNIPF has existed since 1936 and its experience with regard to the "Engineer Certification" is indisputable. 
Validation of skills acquired throughout an individual's professional life is inevitable. Certification is the tool that allows this recognition. 
Moshe Waserman BEET, MCGI, CEng MBCS, FEDIPAdvPra, MIET. Principal Engineer Life Cycle Architecture and Engineering

Re: SNIPF - Ingénieurs Professionnels de France-Vers la reconnaissance d’une « Certification Ingénieur » en Europe.

Posted by Luciano Bacco on Jun 16, 2019 10:44 am

Not in this Country (ITALY) where you are not allowed to call you as an "Ingegnere" ( Engineer) without a recognized academic degree and also have successfully passed the prescribed purely theoretical State Examination: Practical Experience counts nothing in this context!...
So I was quite surprised in finding in this "venture" also the Italian CNI ( Consiglio Nazionale Ingegneri-The Italian Engineering Council). So I firmly think that in the short term everything will conclude as nothing was done! CNI 
docet!...

Posted by Luciano Bacco on Jun 16, 2019 11:05 am

Moshe Waserman CEng:
I remember the now-closed SPE UK used to publish their reciprocal agreement with SNIPF.

Here is a translation:

The SNIPF offers the "Engineer Certification" through its certification body (ISO 17024 standard) The SNIPF has existed since 1936 and its experience with regard to the "Engineer Certification" is indisputable. 
Validation of skills acquired throughout an individual's professional life is inevitable. Certification is the tool that allows this recognition. 

Posted by Moshe Waserman CEng on Jun 18, 2019 10:49 am

I guess its good for someone who wants to work in France.  I don't see any other value.

Moshe Waserman BEET, MCGI, CEng MBCS, FEDIPAdvPra, MIET. Principal Engineer Life Cycle Architecture and Engineering

Posted by Luciano Bacco on Jun 18, 2019 6:33 pm

You are quite right!

Share:

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in