Website service announcement

The online community is now in a ‘read only’ mode whilst we transfer our forum and blog content to their new home in IET EngXTM 

Update: The launch of our new online community IET EngX is taking a little longer than anticipated!

We want to make sure that everything is tidy in the new community  so Engineering Communities will remain in read-only mode until w/c 6th December.

Read our latest blog post for more information. 

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in  Having trouble logging in? Read our help guide
CEng PRI Interview Nov 2021
Umer F
2 Posts
Question
Dear IET community, I had my CEng PRI last week and I was told that a registration panel would make the final decision on my application. Does anyone have any idea what the current processing times for decisions are given the Covid pandemic and remote working? How often do the registration panels sit? Very nervous and anxious for the decision!
4 Replies

I believe he registration panel currently meets virtually so there shouldn't be any delay due to Covid, and in fact as they are more flexible through not having to travel to meet things could even be quicker. I think the normal wait is about a fortnight so you won't have to wait much longer.

Umer F
2 Posts

many thanks for your reply, much appreciated!

I completed my PRI for CEng on 13th October 2021. Notification of success was received on 4 November 2021; approximately 3 weeks from date of PRI.

GKM
1 Posts

Hello Umer

My PRI was finished around the same time as yours.

If you hear anything, please keep me informed, and I will do the same.

many thanks

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in  Having trouble logging in? Read our help guide