This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Professional Registration

Hello, can we get sample application reports which is duly filled online through career manager tool.

• I am not quite sure what you mean but if you mean examples of applications that have been successful (or even ones that have not) then this is not permitted by UK Data Protection Laws.

The best advice is probably to request help from a PRA (Professional Registration Adviser) who will be able to look at what you have done and advise on the best way to present this.

• Hi Mahadev, If you're looking for a Professional Registration Advisor to help you then this is a good place to start: 

• Hi Anderson, Thank you for reply. I was looking for a sample format (definitely not the one which is successful/ even submitted). I should be looking a PRA for this.

• Hi Lisa, thank you for reply. I shall look for a PRA as said.

• Hi,

Just to add that I appreciate why the question was asked, it's not clear what a "good" application should look like just from looking at CM and even from reading the guidance. But a large part of the problem is that every application looks a bit different, because every career is a bit different. So yes, it is best to talk to a PRA who can listen to you describe your career, and then they can advise how best to express that in CM such that it shows the competences clearly.

Thanks,

Andy

• Hi Andy,

Thank Your for the response. 

I am glad that, You very well understood the intent of asking this question. As suggested I will be reaching out to a PRA in this regard. 

Thanks,

Mahadev