Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Can i use one of my previous co worker from previous organization for the mandatory supporter
Question
Can i use one of my previous co worker who use to work with me in my previous organization for the mandatory supporter. 
The person was working on senior level but i was not directly reporting to him. Could you please confirm if i can use him for the verification. 

1 Replies
I am afraid the question is a bit too vague to be able to give a definite answer. How long ago were you with your previous organization? If it is a few weeks, the answer will be very different from if it was ten years. Similarly, you say you were not reporting directly to him, but what was your connection?
The idea of the mandatory supporter is that it must be someone who can verify the statements you are making in your application and knows your work intimately enough to be able to provide supporting comments of his/her own. If you are providing evidence from your work with your current employer then a supporter from your previous employer is not in a position to verify it. Similarly if you are providing evidence from your work with your previous employer then a supporter from your surrent employer is not in a position to verify it. In such a situation you probably need (at least) two supporters, one to cover each period.
Alasdair

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in