Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Professional Registration CEng
Vidhya 11001215239
Joined 07/05/2020 - 1 Posts
Question
What are the documents i need to keep it ready before starting the registration for CEng?
3 Replies
Kathryn Bain 97869023
Joined 09/01/2007 - 355 Posts
You can register for one of our webinars at: https://www.theiet.org/career/professional-registration/getting-help-with-your-application/professional-registration-webinars/  

Currently, we're running the professional registration webinars daily and the competence assessment/Early Career IPD webinar every Friday.  As Alasdair says, there is also a lot of support out there including our IPD service, and our PRAs.

We have designed our IPD Service to support members in their early career with their initial professional development toward professional registration.  By logging into Career Manager and completing an ‘Intent to Register’ form, you can let us know that you are planning to work towards professional registration and we’ll continue to support you.  We’ll also be here to answer any questions and support you in using the a self-assessment tool in Career Manager. There are quick guides and  online video tutorials for each aspect of the system, or you can go in and use the system for yourself with the guidance embedded throughout the Career Manager system.

If you have any further queries, you can drop me a line at: profdev@theiet.org and I'll be happy to help.😊

Kathryn
Alasdair Anderson 11001195585
Joined 02/02/2017 - 951 Posts
Hi Vidhya,

If you are looking for guidance on registration, the first place to go is the IET website page https://www.theiet.org/career/professional-registration/getting-help-with-your-application/ which has various links to pages with advice. If you still have questions (e.g. how does guidance XX apply in your particular case) then come back to this forum with a question.

Alasdair
Julie Hudson 70385140
Joined 26/04/2007 - 90 Posts
Hello

You can use the IET's recording tool Career Manager to keep track and build your application.

regards
Julie

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in