This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CEng PRI result

Dear friends,

This is the 9th week of waiting to hear the PRI outcome of my application with an interview date 06/03/2017. There is no information available to me or rather communicated to me.

Whatever may be the outcome of PRI but atleast it shall be communicated within some time frame and if I am not successful, I can decide the further action plan for other career development options. This delay in outcome is impacting other career decision.

• Have you tried to contact the IET for an update on your application? 

Good luck.
  • Kiran,

A member of the professional registration team will be contacting you today to provide you an update.

Should you wish you can contact Lucy Byrne (lbyrne@theiet.org) or call her on +44 (0)1438 767401

Regards

Glenn Atkins
  • It does sometimes take time to get the right volunteers together to make the final assessment and decision.

Remember - the IET staff do the administration, but all decisions are by volunteer members who are not paid and independent of the the IET paperclip-chain - it is first and foremost a learned society with the granting of registration levels by peer-review.

Its usually a lot quicker - but sometimes can take a while

Hopefully worth the wait and successful

• Glenn,

Do you find out via post or email?

Thank you.

Paul
  • Morning Peter, 

The candidates will be emailed the outcome, if appropriate an election pack and certificate is sent via the post.

If you are aware of anyone who is awaiting an outcome, contact the prof reg team and they will investigate why and resolve (profreg@theiet.org).

Glenn
  • Thank you.   I'm waiting, but I only had the interview last week - so am expecting to wait a couple of months, just wondered as we've moved house since application.

Email l is great (and address updated).
  • Drop me an email with your membership number and updated contact details and I will ensure we have them updated in the system.

You may also want to update your MyIET details.    I will also look at where we are with your decision and get that to you as soon as possible

Feel free to contact me at gatkins@theiet.org

Glenn