Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
NEW fifth force that needs to be added to the standard model of the universe
CliveS
102 Posts
BBC1 news report at 6pm reported that scientists are looking to find a fifth force to balance the universe.

This new Fifth Force is almost certainly the Magnoflux Spin Effect Force which is about 6 times stronger than gravity..

The new force that spins galaxy stars around blackholes and planets around stars is a magnetic spin force as BBC report this evening identifies the force predicted by Magnoflux hypothesis a decade ago. #nasa #energy #bbcnews #scienceandtechnology

Galaxy effect.pngelecballogic1.jpg

and for solar system

elecballogic1.jpg
2 Replies
mapj1
3421 Posts
Not really. The gyromagnetic ratio and the anomolous  magnetic moment for the muon has been re-measured, and found to differ from the standard model prediction by a modest amount - which is certainly interesting, and backs up previous "odd" results that have been steadily accumulating over the last 20 years or more, so it is not exactly news, except that the experimental uncertainties are low enough that the chances of it being just due to an error are becoming vanishingly small.

However, I'd be even more interested in how, and when,  the magnoflux hypotheses predicted these exact numbers with such certainty, or indeed what it predicts for muon g factor at all.
The magnetic g value is always a bit more than the Dirac value of 2.0 ,  due to QED hence the name of the experiment g-2 (gee minus two) to look at the residual. explanation of muon residual on wikipedia

The anomolous term 'a' is (g-2)/2  so the 2 numbers are linked.

The accepted theoretical values for the muon are:
g-factor: 2.00233183620(86)
anomalous magnetic moment: 0.00116591810(43)
[uncertainty in parentheses]

The new experimental world-average results announced by the Muon g-2 collaboration today are:
g-factor: 2.00233184122(82)
anomalous magnetic moment: 0.00116592061(41)

regards Mike.
Rob Eagle
149 Posts
Mike,

I don't know what you do for a living but I am guessing you're a scientist rather than an engineer.
Your depth of knowledge across a diverse range of subjects is truly astonishing.

Share:

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in