This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Good VDSL / ADSL faceplates for NTE5 master sockets

Does anybody know of any good models of VDSL / ADSL faceplates for NTE5 master sockets?

They must have terminals on the back to connect wiring for both filtered (telephone) and unfiltered (broadband) extension sockets.
  • Hi Arran

This is probably a bit late now - but I replaced mine last year with one of these "BT OpenreachTm MK3 VDSL iPlate" This was after some research on various broadband forums where people seemed to be most positive about this model (MK4 might not have been out at the time). I got mine from a company in Shrewbury called Run-IT - I don't have any connection with them, but if you look at their website they have a number of different models MK 3-4, GFast and a fair amount of guidance on the differences, benefits, and drawbacks of the various different models with fitting instructions. I chose the MK3 - there is also a MK4 but the MK4 replaces the whole of the Master Socket so the MK3 was easier to fit and I was more familiar with its workings as I had the old iPlate. I'm happy with the results I get better than my quoted minimum speed, the line is very stable, YMMV of course. Hope this helps.

Mark