This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Accessing somebody to talk with by phone.

Hi everybody,

Has anybody had problems contacting CPC in the last few days?

i ask because when I phoned the person on the other end just hung up before I could speak and another couple of times on a different line the phone just produced a continuous tone...a little troubling!

Legh
  • I presume you mean CPC-Farnell. Well the web site is still up and there is even a  customer service phone number at the bottom of the home page. It could be staff shortage due to the Coronavirus or staff working from home resulting in poorer phone links. See what is like in a week or two and let us know.
  • Thanks for your reply.

I forgot about their lunch break when I phoned. The batteries that were replaced seemed only to hold about 60-70% of their declared charge after leaving them all night on charge. I now have another set which I will replace and put them on charge for the next 12+ hours. We'll see how much AHrs they then hold.

Generally, a fully charged set of batteries for this type of chair will last for 12 hours of continuous use. What I have found recently with Lead-Acid batteries is that no matter how long you leave them to charge they never last for more than 4 hours and never for more than an hour continuously.

Legh