Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Bug in the Up/Down arrow 2
davidwalker2
136 Posts
There had been a change to the Up/Down arrow.

When a post is opened, the order of replies is newest first, the arrow is down and the caption says "Newest Post First", clicking the arrow changes the post order and arrow, but not the caption, which still says  "Newest Post First".

David
4 Replies
davidwalker2
136 Posts
I have found a post where the caption says "Oldest Post First".  That doesn't change either.

David

Edit: All topics now seem to be listed as oldest post first, but the caption does not change when the order is reversed.
Denis McMahon
266 Posts
Yes, the wording of the caption is more specific now, but it is not always indicating the effect of clicking on the arrow. This can be confusing; the direction of sort is not always clear.

Auto-save is useful, but is it really necessary to have this box telling us all about it all the time, and getting right in the way of where we are trying to input text?
Yep, sorry about that. Some new labelling has been added and it's pretty confusing! I've given feedback to the supplier so eagerly await a response from them. I'll let you know when I hear back.
davidwalker2
136 Posts
I have to say that I find the default of oldest post first so much easier to use.

David

Share:

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in