Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in
Has the signature facility gone?
Andy Millar 33788107
1701 Posts
Just realised my signature had disappeared when I was answering a question where it would have been useful for the poster to understand my IET "role".

Thanks,

Andy
3 Replies
Lisa Miles 76762696
1219 Posts
Hi Andy

Our supplier has decommissioned the signature facility as it wasn't being used by many people and I'm guessing therefore they considered there was little value in maintaining it development wise. 

For anyone who was using the signature field (me included...) I'd recommend adding more information in the 'About me' section of your profile to help visitors to your profile page understand more about you including any volunteer roles you perform for the IET.

Hope that helps?

weirdbeard 11001210964
129 Posts
Lisa Miles:

Our supplier has decommissioned the signature facility as it wasn't being used by many people and I'm guessing therefore they considered there was little value in maintaining it development wise. 

Hi Lisa, this seems a bit of an odd situation, as A, shouldn’t you as the customer be telling the supplier what functions are needed rather than them deciding?

And B, the signatures are still working on private messages, so have seemingly been maintained development wise 🤔 

mapj1 80733779
2046 Posts
I think demanding your money back would be a more appropriate action - or are they paying the IET to use it as some sort of beta testers?

Want to post a reply? You'll need to log in