As part of the Arrow/Intel PSG One-Day hands on Seminar, we’re delighted to have this workshop for developers looking for computer vision optimization techniques and who have a basic understanding of deep learning and machine learning techniques.
Join us for a one-day, hands-on workshop where Arrow/Intel PSG will take you through advanced topics in developing applications and solutions that emulate human vision with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit.
We will walk you through deploying your application on different hardware accelerators as well as inferring deep learning models from various frameworks such as Caffe, Tensorflow, ONNX etc using the OpenVINO toolkit.
– OpenVINO™ toolkit overview
– Object Detection: hands-on lab
– Hardware Accelerators - Intel FPGA: hands-on lab
What you will gain
– Working knowledge of using the OpenVINO™ toolkit for inference
– Hands-on application development with the OpenVINO™ toolkit, including:
– Developing an object detection inference application
– Retargeting the application to use hardware acceleration technologies including GPU, VPU and FPGA
– Methods to customize your deep learning model inference with OpenVINO toolkit and vision accelerator with FPGA.
– Workshop attendees will need to bring laptops that are WiFi capable and have the Chrome browser installed. Attendees will be provided access to the IoT DevCloud after the workshop to learn more and experiment with their own code, models, and data.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB23 6DP