Challenges include delivery through COVID-19, stakeholder management, cost challenges/change control management.
The redevelopment work is part of the wider Edinburgh-Glasgow Improvement Programme (EGIP), which has delivered 150 single track kilometres if new electric railway in Scotland.
Joe Mulvenna has worked in the rail industry for 30 years, starting in 1989 as a setting out engineer with Grant Lyon Eagre Ltd, and is currently employed as a project manager for Network Rail.
Joe has been involved in major projects including:
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link
- London Underground Tube Renewals
- London Underground Central Line Renewals
- West Coast Main Line S&C renewals
- Airdrie to Bathgate Rail Link
- Paisley Corridor Infrastructure Works
- Cumbernauld Electrification
- Haymarket to Inverkeithing Signalling Headways
- EGIP- Edinburgh to Glasgow Improvements Programme
- Glasgow Queen Street Redevelopment
Joe will be joining the Levenmouth Enterprise Model Team in March 2021.
This webinar is being organised by APM Scotland Branch and is open to all.
Want to ask a question about this event?