The Association for Project Management (APM), the chartered body for the project profession is bringing together the Guernsey Project Management community.
This lunch time event will be a great opportunity to find out what has changed within APM since being awarded Chartership, with news on membership, professional qualifications, the routes available for individuals to apply for the much-coveted Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) designation and other aspects of APM’s activities.
You will also hear key information around the APM Golden Thread and APM Projecting the Future whilst joining the Big Conversation.
By attending this event you will have the opportunity to engage with members from the APM Channel Isles Committee and be part of the future developments of the profession and APM activity in Guernsey.
We hope you can join us, not only to meet the local APM Channel Isles Committee Members, but to also take the opportunity of networking with like-minded professionals.
Presentation and information will be provided by Scott Crittell, Ed Smith and Ellie Knowelden – APM Channel Isles Committee Members.
- More than thirty years' experience in Financial Services, working across differing sectors of the Industry, most notably but not exclusively, in Private Banking and Fiduciary.
- Member of the Institute of Directors (MIoD).
- APM Member - Fellow (FAPM) and (FAIPM)
- APM Chartered (ChPP) Professional
- Worked with the APM Chartered Body as a judge of its annual APM Awards 2018 and 2019.
Please note that Photographs will be taken at this event. Please let the APM Branches Team know if this is an issue.
This event is being organised APM Wessex Branch.