Jicable HVDC'21 symposium will be the natural follow-up of Jicable HVDC'13 and Jicable HVDC'17 dedicated to High-Voltage Direct Current transmission systems for which insulated power cables are a key component.
This upcoming 3rd edition will include conferences, tutorials, technical visits and a poster session for young researchers. In view of the health crisis, the Jicable HVDC 21 Symposium will be an hybrid event (in-person and virtual) allowing the largest number of people to participate while guaranteeing the safety.
1. Conception, design, manufacturing and testing of all types of HVDC cables and accessories
2. The different aspects related to the insertion of HVDC cable systems in an existing UHV network
3. Electric transient overvoltages affecting the cable systems and converting devices
4. European and worldwide onshore and offshore projects
5. Laying, repair and fault location methods used on the HVDC submarine and land cables
6. Cost-benefit of the HVDC links including the complete life cycle of the project
7. Prospective use of MVDC cable systems vs HVDC cable systems
Want to ask a question about this event?