This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

TV Opportunity

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

I am working on a TV show that involves using engineering skills to transform trash into the tools for living and for travel. Whist being entertaining it also intends to carry a clear message about how we use our waste.

I am looking to speak to people with an engineering and/or eco-engineering background, who might be interested in having a chat and seeing if they might want to get involved (in front of the camera). Could that be you, or someone you know?  

The show is in with a mainstream British channel and it’s in advanced development. I’ll also include a little bit of info about the company I work for below.

If anyone is interested please drop me a line ASAP and we can have a quick chat. James.harmer@nakedentertainment.tv

Thank you!

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    HI Zara,

Thank you very much for getting in contact.  Please could you contact James, in the e-mail below?  He will be able to provide you with information and answer any questions that you may have.#

Best wishes.

Jo