This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Calling All Returners!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Have you just returned to the STEM job market after a career break? Have you re-joined from a completely different sector?  If you have, we’d love to hear from you as we’re looking for case studies.  Please email your interest to communications@theiet.org

Thank you,

Jo

• is maternity leave considered career break?
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    It absolutely is! :)
  • Is this open to non-IET members as well?  I mentioned this to my line manager on Friday and she was interested, but she's not a member (actually I think I'm the only person in the whole company who is a member of IET, this is an IT company).

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the reply!  Your line manager is very welcome to get involved.

Please could you ask her to e-mail communications@theiet.org? - The deadline is Monday 27 March at 12:00

Best wishes,

Jo

Jo Foster:

Have you just returned to the STEM job market after a career break? Have you re-joined from a completely different sector?  If you have, we’d love to hear from you as we’re looking for case studies.  Please email your interest to communications@theiet.org

Thank you,

Jo

Hello,

Kindly note, we are still looking for volunteers for this initiative - if you are interested, please contact 
    communications@theiet.org by noon on  Monday 27 March.

Thanks,

Jo

• Just sent an email inquiring if those abroad
     (the US) could also take part?

I don't know the details of the case study but
    perhaps international scenarios would be interesting? Also, non IET
    members.