This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IET Stevenage - CoderDojo - More Volunteers Needed

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
You may already be aware that the IET Women's Network launched it's first ever Coder Dojo event in our Stevenage office 30 April, where young people, between 7 and 17, can learn how to code, develop websites, apps, programs, games and explore technology. CoderDojo is a global movement to help to put aspects of engineering and  technology on the radar of youngsters.

The event is open to both boys and girls with a heavier emphasis on the girls as this is where more encouragement is needed.

Currently, I am looking for more volunteers to get involved as and when they can.  Dojo's take place once a month, on a saturday from 14:00 - 17:00.  The club focuses on Scratch, HTML, CSS and Java Script.

IF  you are interested in volunteering and would like more information, please get in contact with me at womensnetwork@theiet.org
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello,

I am urgently looking for volunteers for this months coding club, in Stevenage.  The event will take place on Saturday September 24th between 14:00 - 17:00

Please e-mail me at womensnetwork@theiet.org if you are able to help out.

Best wishes,

Jo