This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Lynsay’s Interesting things I find as I am working on all things RS&N: 21st November – 27th November

Finally back up to date with this - I have this weeks nearly finished, so look out for this.

Kolkata Class Destroyer INS Chennai will be commissioned on Monday

India Today
There are two integrated sonars: BEL HUMSA-NG Bow sonar(Hull Mounted Sonar Array, new generation) and BEL Nagin active towed array sonar ...

Indian Navy inducts four DRDO-developed underwater sensor systems
Naval Technology
"The sonar can detect, localise, classify and track sub-surface and surface targets ... The Indian Navy is planning to install this sonar onto three of the ...

Magma pathways and earthquake triggering: Insights from satellite radar observations
DTM
Search. "Magma pathways and earthquake triggering: Insights from satellite radar observations". Christelle Wauthier. December 5, 2016. DTM Weekly ...

Tiny 'Black Magic' Satellite Packs Origami-Like Radar Dish
Space.com
NASA challenged engineers to pack an entire satellite dish into a cereal box with Radar in a CubeSat (RainCube), a technology-demonstration ...

Thales Awarded Collins Sonar Upgrade Design
Marine Technology News
"The sonar system upgrade will install improved sonar sensor arrays aboard each of the Collins submarines, as well as improved signal processing ...

Report: India Inks $1.4 Billion Deal for Acquisition of Israeli Radar Systems and Drones
Algemeiner
As reported by The Algemeiner in August, the Indian military plans to equip itself with an Israeli radar system that will enable Indian troops to detect ...