This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Someone has to be first... energising the IET MMC TPN in 2019

I have to be honest, the communities area of the TPN is not the most buzzing place, but then to make it buzz you have to have conversations going on and connections being made and this is something that the Executive Committee has discussed as being an important aspect of what we want to do in 2019 and onwards, as well as being more visible to all.

In this vein, I want to introduce myself as the (relatively) new Chair of the Multimedia Communications Technical Professional Network, as someone who has a long history as a (lurker) member of the IET, someone who has worked in the TV part of Multimedia for over 20 years, and as someone who is open to making links and connections and actually meeting up in the real world as well (particularly for those in the South East of the UK) at Savoy Place. If you want to see my fuller background, please do visit my LinkedIn page or even my company website. In other words don't be a stranger, please do introduce yourself here or in the real world as well and let us see how we can liven this place up.

We hope to have more info on what we have planned for 2019 very soon...