This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

MPLS VPN Experience Survey (UK only) - MBA Research work

Dear fellow Engineers,

I invite you to participate in an academic research study entitled MPLS VPN Experience Survey. I am currently    a Master of Business Administration (EMBA) student at Lancaster University Management School. The aim of this study is:   

To determine factors used by clients sourcing and purchasing MPLS VPN in the UK. To achieve the aim of this study, it is important to get your views and how you prefer to purchase your MPLs VPN.

Your participation in this research project is completely voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential and anonymous. Data from this research will be used for academic purpose only

I will appreciate if you could make-out time, out of your tight schedule to share your experience by completing the questionnaire by clicking on the below link or 'cut and paste' the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:  

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/.../WLFK23F

As a thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, you’ll have the chance to receive a copy of the key findings. The first 100 respondents will also be entered into a prize draw to win one of 15 Lancaster University Management  

School branded USB storage drive.

The survey will remain open until 5pm on Friday 29th July, 2016. Please feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested in taking this survey.

Thanking you in advance for your time and effort

Kind regards                                                                                     

Patrick Obidoyin 

Lancaster University Management School (EMBA)

Email: p.obidoyin@lancaster.ac.uk / obidoyinpf@iee.org