This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Compressor manufacturing

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Does anybody know a manufacturer of compressor used for cooling cycle? The desired refrigerating output is about 80kW and the coolant is R134a or R404a.

The reference parameters of air input/output, volume of cylinder, compression ratio, volume of condensing chamber/evaporating chamber etc. are welcome.

Thanks~~
  • Hi, there are a fair few manufacturers of scroll compressors that would be suitable for what you are after. Have you consulted companies like Danfoss, Hitachi, Daikin, etc?

What purpose is this cooling circuit for?
  • Hi, there are a fair few manufacturers of scroll compressors that would be suitable for what you are after. Have you consulted companies like Danfoss, Hitachi, Daikin, etc?

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member in reply to ebee
    I want to cool the electric cable to reduce the joule loss.. Anybody has experience on it?
    I want to cool the electric cable to reduce the joule loss.. Anybody has experience on it?
    I understand Star Refrigeratio,n based in the Glasgow area, have done novel work on refrigerant compressors.
    I understand Star Refrigeratio,n based in the Glasgow area, have done novel work on refrigerant compressors.
    Got it, thanks for the information~