This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What would you like to see from the Healthcare Technologies Network?

The Healthcare Technologies Network are meeting next week to plan our activities for 2017/18 and we want to hear from you! What would you like to see us deliver next year? Are there any topics you would like us to cover? Any questions you would like answered? Any speakers you would like to hear from? Let us know!
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Gemma,

Thanks for this invite.

A few ideas come to mind from my perspective:
    • Some activities that are accessible to the non-UK members of the Network

• The impact of Brexit on medical device standards and exporting

• Current trends in remote data monitoring for diagnosis and for data security

• Netowrking with UK companies interested in expansion into North America

Sorry, no questions or speaker suggestions - a good fourm to discuss these and other topics might be nice.
  • Hi Frank,

Thanks very much for these! I think it would be great to build our international presence. The majority of our events are filmed and available to view post event but it would be really good if we could engage with our international audience more, or even increase our offering of non UK events. If you - or anyone else reading this! - have any further thoughts please do let me know. I've made a note of your other points too and will raise them during the TPN's planning meeting on the 3rd May.