This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

2018 Automation and Control Enhancing Innovation Competition - TPN C&A Malaysia

Dear My Fellow C&A member.

Hope everything is doing great. 

We are planning to organize 2nd edition of Automation and Control Enhancing Innovation Competition (ACEiC 2018) with the collaboration with the Local University in Malaysia. 

We decided to continue with this event after created the succesful stories last year. 

This year we have decided to choose "
Automation & Control Enabling 4th Industrial Revolution" as the theme of the event. 

Main Purpose of this event is to create a medium for Student to translate their innovation & Creativity (Related to C&A) into something that have potential for commercial. 

However, I need some support and feedback for everyone to make sure we can organize event with the high impact. (Promoting C&A, Student Exposure, Building Network & Innovation). 

Support that we believe could help us are:

1. Any Industrial Sponsorship - company that related to C&A.

2. Judges during the event - Professional from industry related to C&A.

3. Promote to Universities.

Brief details about the event as metion below. (Thanks again for your consideration)

Video from our past event:https: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWoOPP2E68

1. Mission

The goal is to provide competitors with the opportunity to demonstrate skills in engineering, science, and technology mainly in the area of automation and control engineering. The ACEiC 2018 aims to encourage innovation in automation and control technologies that benefit human kind on earth hence to support and encourage the industrial revolution 4.0. ACEiC uses challenges to gather the best and brightest minds in academia to drive innovation and enable solutions in important technology focus areas. This event brings together educators and students to demonstrate their ideas which may produce
projects world-class automation and control engineering.

2. Objective The objective of this competition is to judge the student’s skills and ability associated with the automation and control engineering. The 2018 theme for this event is “Automation & Control Enabling 4th IR”

Best Regards, 

Amir Farid

• Hello Mr Majid,

Hope you are fine. The Automation and Control Competition sounds interesting. I am currently the Group Instrumentation Manager of Alteo Sugar and Power Plant. I have more than 10 years of industrial experience in the field of Automation and Control engineering. 

I would be glad to help you in your endeavours.

Kindly let me know how i can be helpful to you.

Dhiren Domah

MAURITIUS
  • Dear Dhiren, 

Glad to hear some input from IET member in C&A. 

I assume you are based in Mauritius right. 

Actually we are hoping to find any member that can lead us to any potential sponsors (Bussiness related in Control & Automation) or if any industrial professional member that would like to become one of the judges during the competition. 

We are trying to work with member which are based in Malaysia. 

However if you know anyone in Malaysia that could assist us, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Best Regards, 

Amir Farid
    http://bit.ly/2FXyfBr
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Amir Farid,

Would like to check with you if the suppoort must come from IET member (example the judge for the competition - can the judge be someone who not a member of IET)?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
  • Hello Majid,

Yes I am from Mauritius. Unfortunately I do not know anybody from Malaysia, but I would be glad to participate as judge for the competition.

Regards

Dhiren Domah

• Hi Karthik, 

Thanks for your interest. Yup, Not necessary to be from IET member as long as he/she has vast experience in the industry related to Control & Automation. 

Dhirendra, 

Thanks for your interest. 

We will try to find any function that you can assist us from Mauritius, 

Perhaps can be the panel judge for team selection to qualified for Final. 

Best Regards, 

Amir Farid
  • Hello Amir,

Thank you very much. It will be my pleasure.

Regards

Dhiren Domah