This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the ARTS discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about automotive and road transport systems engineering
Other interests:

• Hi Mark

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the ARTS TPN community.  I hope you find this area informative and useful to you in your career.  You may be interested in our
    Connected Corridors seminar coming up on 13 July 2017 in Birmingham.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Everyone

As suggested, thought I would (re-)introduce myself.  I am Peter Bell.  I have worked in automative and road ITS for many years.  About nine years ago I joined Trapeze, where I am currently UK CTO.  Trapeze provide systems to help provide local public transport as efficiently as possible.

I have been involved in the TPN ARTS Community off-and-on for over 15 years.  After completing my stint as Chair I stepped down a few years ago.  With a change in responsibilities in Trapeze, I have again the time to support the TPN ARTS so you will be seeing me more often at our events.

Thanks

Peter.

• Thank you to everyone who has introduced themselves on the platform so far.  I hope that new members to the community find the ARTS area informative and of professional interest.  Please don't forget to keep your profiles up to date as this will help with the networking/engagement aspects of the platform.

Please let me know if there is any content that you would like to see included on the platform and if you have any thoughts on the types of activities you'd like the TPN to organise, please contact me.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello,

I am Femi Christopher Odetokun, an Engineering Superintendent in Gulftainer Company Ltd. I am really glad to join the community of innovative thinkers, technological explorers and researchers whose efforts and drives are to bring about technological advancement for the betterment of our community. I am full of enthusiasm to follow through all series of ideas  and research results from technological guru of this great community.

Thanks