This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Machinery Functional Safety

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Hello,

Wondering who here is involved with machinery functional safety and would be interested in discussing topics to do with this?

Regards,

Jon
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Jon,
    I was quite active in machinery functional safety via bs13849 and process via bs61508. More management than calcs these days. Still interested but not as active on this site. I'll keep checking in.
    Phil Rose
    AWE
    Hi Phil,

Thanks for replying ....

Its been a while since I have used Sistema in anger .... more in the application of Standards and Directives now, so 13849 and the Machinery Directive. This can be challenging at times due to carrying our significant changes and upgrades to existing equipment. With this in mind, it would be good to network with other members in the field of machine functional safety.

Regards,

Jon

• Hi Jonathan, I dont check this TPN as often as I should so sorry about the delay. I'm frequently involved both in doing & reviewing fs safety cases and AM also on the BSI mirror committee on functional safety. Indeed I've just come back from attending my second meeting today!. Very happy to get involved with discussing etc

Being at the BSI meeings is very interesting to hear how things are developing  and having chance to interact with the process
    Hello Michael,

The BSI mirror committee sounds very interesting .... 

Noticed one of your other posts regarding CE Marking, RA & FS. S Yorks is a bit far for me, however I wonder if a Group Skype would appeal. In addition to FS, I am also involved in CE Marking & RA. 

Regards,

Jon