This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Certificate templates

The only certificates I can see are for PATW and volunteer recognition. Why not a general certificate template? We are awarding a prize at our local university and would like to accompany it with an official IET certificate.
  • Hi All,

There is already a generic certificate template for anyone to use that should be suitable for most activities.  It's an editable pdf and can be found on the Volunteer Gateway here: www.theiet.org/.../recognition.cfm 

Do let me know if it works for you - or if you have any problems with it.

Thanks,

Sandra
  • Sandra - This is for volunteers and we have one of those in the Toolkit. I want one for our student prize to a local university engineering course. We need a generic certificate in the toolkit that we can customise, and idealy asap.

• Alex - so sorry, I didn't pick up the specific nature of your request.  Just trying to help out.  Is this something that comes up regularly across Communities?  If so, Teresa and I will pick it up.

Sandra
  • We have two Word templates here that we use to produce these certificates.  One template we use to print on to blank certificates and one to print onto normal paper.

I've asked Teresa to look at uploading these into the marketing toolkit.
    attachments.zip
  • Julie - Thanks, that wil get us out of a hole for now. I still believe we need a generic certificate in the Toolkit, as distinct from PATW and Volunteer certificates.
  • Teresa is on it :o)
  • Hello

I second the Alex and appreciate that IET Volunteer Team is taking measures now.

Thank you.
  • Thanks Julie & Theresa, I love it when we get results!
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    The certificate template with crest uploaded by Julie is great. The only comment I have is that I think just the Chair signature is enough. I do not think the Secretary signature is necesssary.