This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Anyone know a senior contact in NCSC? I invented an IoT Security Solution

HELP PLEASE
Does anyone have a senior technical contact in the NCSC? 
Here’s why. The UK Govt is relying on organizations such as PETRAS to help with IoT Security. I am not certain of the figures, but a lot of money has been granted to PETRAS and other organizations to come up with “IoT Security by Default”.
No-one in these agencies (e.g. PETRAS) will talk to me, because if what I am claiming is true, they lose their grants !
Here’s my situation;
I have invented an IoT security solution that uses A.I. and Logic I.C’s. It can be embedded or added as a separate card, to any IoT device. I can prevent access to a hacker who has all your system administration credentials, and who has spoof’d your MAC addresses. None of your existing security arrangements, or systems, or software need to change. 
To be very clear;

1. A hacker can “spoof” one of your white-listed system admin’s MAC Addresses.

• The hacker can know all user names, and passwords.

• My IoT security will identify they are a hacker. It can then (if you want) block access, and “dial home” with an alert.

My security solution can restrict any process or activities, that emerge from the I.C. that includes CPU’s, FPGA’s, and ASIC’s. e.g. if someone has in the fabrication process, managed to place inappropriate instructions into an I.C. or CPU, my solution can defend against that as well.

My technology does not sit on top of anything, it sits alongside. It does not interfere with any existing security solutions, instead it complements it.
I have working PoC available. Anyone have a senior NCSC contact?
Mike