This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Benchmarking of cyber security practices in ICS

As we all know that with most of the ICS system are now getting to open architecture platform using standard operating softwares such as windows/linux, the growing concerns of cyber crimes in ICS is very serious & hence the effective measures to enhance the cyber security management of OT system in industry is very much necessary. All that is done is still not enough & we need to place more focus on cyber security drills & disaster recovery measures which will be key going ahead.

I would request the community members to please share the best practises in managing the cyber security in OT system in process industry.Also I would welcome if we can share some examples of industry which practises the best cyber security management in their work areas & can be followed by others also.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I would suggest to include air-gap feature to isolate your OT system from office network or Internet so as to minimize the attack surface from the hacker. Our power plants employed such kind of settings to manage and lower the attack from outside network.