This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Attending the TES for MaaS Workshop

Firstly this event IS NOT Sponsored by the IET but I add this to my line of blog posts as the workshop offers an opportunity to influence forthcoming reseach agendas in this emerging area.  It is significant to our focus in Project Controls as the question of how to manage the research of such state of the art technology and its application is ever present as is identifying suitable aligned cost model and associated risk when dealing with a whole life product service system offering.

I am looking forward to attanding the Through-life Engineering Services for Mobiliy as a Service (TES-MaaS) Workshop.    These two events are being held at Cranfield University on the 30th November and again on the 6th December 2017.

Those interested in attending should contact below for registration

Dr Howard Lightfoot

Howard.lightfoot@cranfield.ac.uk 

Scenario development workshop for TES for MaaS

Date and location: 30th November, Vincent Building, Cranfield University

Aim of workshop:
Understand the future scenarios of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and autonomous vehicle and map how Through-life Engineering Services (TES) can support the development and offer a unique UK solution.

Agenda:

• 10.00-10.30 Tea & Coffee

• 10.30-11.00 Introductions and presentation on the TES for MaaS project

• 11.00-12.00 Workshop 1: Mapping the levels of autonomous vehicle against different MaaS scenarios until 2030

• 12.00-13.00 Worshop 2A: Mapping different types of TES offers against the MaaS scenarios

• 13.00-13.30 Lunch

• 13.30-14.30 Workshop 2B: Mapping different types of TES offers against the MaaS scenarios – grouping, discussion and prioritisation

• 14.30-15.30 Workshop 3: Conducting a SWOT analysis on UK TES for MaaS capability (considering political, cultural, infrastructural, technological perspectives in the short/medium/long term)

• 15.30-15.45 Summary and close