This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Future activities

Is there anything you would like to see the Project Controls Network organise over the next year - we are looking for activity/event suggestions - I've had a couple so far, but would love to get some more from the community - what are you waiting for?
  • Thanks for this Tim Sharpe‍ and so sorry to have missed it when you posted - in my defence, March has been such a manic month! smiley

I'll put your suggestion to the exec team for discussion.

• I would like to have discussion on Professional and Ethical behavior as it relates to risk management and costs.

Best Wishes

Seab
  • I would like to have discussion on Professional and Ethical behavior as it relates to risk management and costs.

Best Wishes

Sean
  • Hey Sean Ocho‍ I am going to drop you a private email
  • Hi Joanne,

I would like to discuss the management of risk; both pre project approval and during construction & commissioning .

Thanks
  • Hi Mark

We ran an event in May on Risk Management in Glasgow and expect to re-run this in 2019 (we plan a long way ahead!), this time in England.

We will take your thoughts about the difference between pre-approval and during execution of the project into account in this session, Thanks.

Dave Perton, Chair, Project Controls TPN