This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

Let us know who you are,what you do and what you would like to see the network organise in terms of activities.
  • Hi Joanne,

I am Issac, a CEng MIET, working in Texas Instruments (HK) Ltd as a World-wide Marketing Engineer. I served IET since I was a student 20 years ago and was a Council member from 2008 to 2011. Recently, I took a joint CUHK-CIMA programme (joined as CIMA student) and got Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting equivalent qualification (exempted E2, F2 and P2). I found your TPN interesting as I did not hear much about Cost engineering elsewhere before. I would like to know more about this special TPN and I believe the best way is to get involve in the TPN.

In terms of activities, I would like to know if your TPN has webinar or regular technical seminar talking on the concept of project costing and risk management. And I would also interested if you have any plan to get more awareness internationally?

Best Regards,

Issac.
  • Good to hear from you Isaac and thanks for the feedback.

The exec committee are meeting on 27th of this month so will be able to discuss the points you make below.

Best wishes

Joanne
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Hi 

My name is Anthony Lee. I work for Nokia Networks in Saudi Arabia.

Born and raised in Hertfordshire, England. 

Brief Career  ( 25 years + 23 countries )

June 1992 - Sept 1996: 4 Years - Radio technician on handsets ( 1G, 2G)

Sept 1996 - Aug 2006: 10 years - Network planning & Optimisation ( 2G, 3G ) Nokia

Aug 2006 - May 2014: 8 years - Various global management roles Nokia

May 2014 - July 2021: 7 years -  Global Six Sigma Blackbelt Nokia

July 2021 - Current: Head of quality health & safety Saudi Arabia Nokia

I am currently focused on Quality management of deploying mobile networks ( 5G ) and coaching some bright people shaping commericial IoT for industries.

Looking forward to participating in this community.