This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

'Local' network realignment

Hi - I noticed that my 'local network' has been automatically realigned without notification, discussion or agreement to Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. While I have no preference either way, does anyone know why this has occurred? Thanks, Cliff MIET
  • Hi Cliff Willson

The Local Network you're aligned with is dependent on your primary contact address. I can see that you have two addresses listed with us, one your home address and the other is your business address. I'm guessing that your primary contact address was previously your business address which put you within the area covered by the Beds and Herts Network. However, looking at your records today I can see that your primary address is now your home address which puts you back into the area covered by the Local Network closest to you. 

I've also force synced your profile data between MyIET and Engineering Communities (this usually happens automatically when you log in anyway) which has resulted in you being joined to your correct Local Network now.

Let me know if you have any further questions! smiley

Lisa