This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Hi, introduce myself and to ask, what's the best way to get involved locally?

I've just moved into the area and would like to be active in my new Local Network.

Katherine​​​
  • Move to East Anglia and join our committee? ;-)

Beds & Herts are a lively bunch, I'm, sure they would welcome a new volunteer. Drop a line to someone on the committee and they'll tell you where & when.
  • Hi Alex,

Thank you for your generous offer. :)

Unfortunately, I'm too traumatized from the last move to do it all again so soon.

Do you know how to contact the LN committee? I don't seem to able to find any names!

Katherine

P.S. This is the third time I have written this email, the page refreshes for some reason and gives me an empty box. :(​​​​
  • I'm a bit surprised there isn't a committee contacts page, but I shouldn't be, we don't have one either. Can you see the community admins listed on the page, if so they'll help you? If not, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the Beds & Herts boys, they are a lively committee and I'm sure you'll enjoy working with them.