This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Good engineering events in Cambridge

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Has anyone in this community been to any good engineering events in Cambridge recently? what were they? what made them good?

thanks

Steve
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Adrian

You are of course allowed to mention other organisations. In fact the IET works very closely with Cambridge Wireless.

Steve
  • I attended a Motiv8 Forum event earlier in the year (March) at the Moeller Centre - www.motiv8forums.com/past-events-2015.html

I really enjoyed the event, the content was good and hopefully I can look forward to attending more.

Regards

Dawn
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Certificated learning at Motiv8 Forums 1 day technical events this June, dedicated to the very latest in RF & Wireless Design, inc IoT / M2M, LiFi, Wearable Tech, funding…

Featuring keynotes from - pureLiFi on "LiFi Technologies" and Innovate UK on “Project funding"

Announcing our biggest line up in 7 years - these events are essential for skills development, currency of knowledge, annual appraisals, promotion, career moves and much more.

"Inspirational", “Excellent", "Today's Forum has solved a problem I have been working on for months", "If you are an engineer its a must”, “Still the best events”

Days include: AM technical presentations, PM technical workshops with Q&A, Exhibition area & Networking - parking, wifi, breakfast, lunch and all day refreshments, certification.

June 7th - Williams F1 HQ - Oxford - Event schedule and registration > 

June 14th - Moller Centre - Cambridge - Event schedule and registration >