This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduction

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Hello Everyone,
My name is Ejay and I currently work as a Senior Scientist in the field of Process Analytics within the formulations platform at The Centre For Process Innovation (CPI). The role sees me work closely in the areas of Process Analytical Technology (PAT), measurement approaches & techniques applied to pharma, homecare and food products. In addition to this, I am also involved in signal processing and algorithm development, chemometric modelling and advanced process control.

Before taking up my current role, I worked in various projects which saw me develop algorithms which could feature extract key indicators from acquired process data and give indications on the structural health of various materials, condition monitoring of rotating machinery and process monitoring of mixing/agglomeration processes. 

More recently as part of a PhD programme, I developed a method of non-invasively inspecting the quality of powders in real time for a home care based product using Acoustic Emission sensing (high-frequency sound waves). Prior to that, I was a key player in the development of the UK’s first non-contact inline magnetometer based sensor for pipeline inspections in the oil and gas sector.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Master’s in Control Systems and PhD in Process Measurement and Instrumentation.
….I look forward to learning and sharing ideas with all of the bright people within the group.
Regards
Dr.Ejay Nsugbe MSc MIET