This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduction - Robert Talintyre

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of the IET for quite some time and a CEng since 2016, however, I have only recently discovered these online communities. I worked at Labman Automation for around 14 years designing and building custom robotics for automating laboratory processes. I then moved on to Vianet where I was involved in the development of a cutting edge IoT platform based on Microsoft's Azure platform and big data technologies such as Apache Spark and HBase. I currently work at Cubic in Stockton where we are delivering a world class Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solution for the New South Wales government in Australia. The system monitors and manages all modes of public transport and the road network, with the aim of predicting network conditions up to 60 minutes ahead and having the ability to respond to changing conditions in under 5 minutes. I have always been passionate about engineering and technology, I am a huge F1 fan and a bit of a plane/rocket geek (mainly jet engines and SpaceX).

Hoping the community is still active and I have the chance to meet others in the near future.

Bye for now,

Robert