This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduction : A C Cox

Hi, Here's a few lines to introduce myself to the Network.

I work for a large Healthcare equipment manufacturer. Having spent 17+ years working with diagnostic medical equipment ranging from X-Ray to MRI. In recent years there have been developments incorporating traditionaly diagnostic equipment into interventional or theraputic settings.

Outside of work, I remain an enthusiastic 'maker' (why buy something if you can make it!) and enjoy doing home-brew electronic projects. I also enjoy anything aviation related; I'm currently trying to get my Private Pilots Licence when funds allow! In both these extra-curricular activities, I've met some very exceptional people who inspire me to learn more!

I've been to a few local networking events in the distant past and most recently, the latest event on the 7th April 2015. I'm spurred on by the need to keep a balanced mix of 'Continuing Professional Development' - so expect me to be a frequent attendee from now on!

Finally, I would like to give thanks to all in the Sussex network for arranging and making the local events a pleasure to attend.

Best wishes,

Anneke Cox