This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Two weeks left to secure your free tickets for EngFest

Will you be joining us at EngFest 2.0 on 17 October? This is a day to see the future of engineering across multiple disciplines – tickets are free, but you’ll need to enter the ballot for a chance of securing some.

The programme includes nanobots designer Sabine Hauert, Mark Miodownik, author of Stuff Matters and presenter of Chef vs. Science, Ali Parsa, founder of The Doctor App and wireless Communications expert, smart city pioneer, pianist and composer Mischa Dohler.

There’s also the interactive exhibition, where you can:

• Take a look at Wee ARCHIE, an 18 node Raspberry Pi based system that demonstrates how a supercomputer works

• Change all the wheels on a IET Formula 24 Kit Car

• Look inside your own body – the Virtuali-tee displays an anatomically correct virtual view of the internal organs

• Have a go at building your own robot courtesy of Vex Robotics

• See the cutting-edge exoskeleton and a new generation bionic leg that are leading the way in spinal injury rehabilitation

Visit http://bit.ly/2sWIUWG to see all the day’s activities and enter the ballot by 23 June.

• I would like two tickets please, if possible.

​regards...   Eric
  • Just to clarify - we're allocating all tickets to EngFest by a random ballot. So the only way to be in with a chance of tickets is to enter your name into the ballot via the web site above. Many thanks!
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi, I would like a ticklet pleae.

Regards,

Chris
  • I'm not involved either organisation of the event?

Sent from my iPhone
    I would like a ticket please'

Regards,

George.
    I would like a ticket please

Regards

George.
    Please add me to the list.
    Thanks Malcolm
  • Just a reminder to everyone that you need to apply for tickets at the following link: http://bit.ly/2sWIUWG

Requests for tickets via this discussion thread will NOT be included in the random ballot so make sure you're applying through the official channel!